Accounting Tuition for A Level 9755 , 9593 (new syllabus)
ACCA Paper F2 (FMA) & F3 (FFA) small group classes
One to one academic tutoring for Cost Accounting, Management Accounting and Financial Accounting for Degree, Diploma, ACCA Paper F2, ACCA Paper F1, F2, F3, F5 (PM), F6 (Tax), F7(FR)
Our Prevention against Corona virus:
Small Class Size of maximum 2 pax
Daily temperature taking a the Lobby of Building
Our recommended sequence
Students are allowed to take the 3 ACCA (Foundation) subjects in any sequence. Our recommended sequence is :
Take F3 (FFA) first,
Then take F2 (FMA)
Lastly, take F1 (FAB)
One-to-One Tuition Small Group Classes
ACCA F3 (FFA) Foundation in Financial Accounting
Other subject offered by Sue Kam for one to one tuition;
ACCA F5 Performance Management (PM)
ACCA F6 Taxation (TX)
ACCA F7 Financial Reporting (FR)
Rate for one to one tuition at student’s home:
For every lesson, first hour $100/= subsequent hours at $50/= per hour. For example, a 2 hours lesson cost $100+$50=S$150/= while a 3 hours lesson cost $100+$50+$50= $200/=.
Extras (Special Prices for our students only):
1. One off purchase of Tuition Notes at special price S$50/=
1. Flexible lesson scheduling
2. Save travelling time
3. Lesson specifically suited to individual learning
4. No minimum age requirement or prior accounting knowledge needed
5. For one to one tuition, it is possible for Sue Kam to effectively finish the syllabus for FFA within 5 lessons of 3 hours each, with students who have prior accounting knowledge, whom are hard-working, disciplined and have time to study. Students lacking any of these attributes may need more lessons.
Lynne Chin Passed FFA after only 7 Lessons of 3 hours each with Sue Kam
Small Group Tuition Classes for Paper F3 (FFA) Foundation in Financial Accounting
By: Sue Kam S.C.
Please SMS Hp: 96323790
Promotional Offer: S$75/= off course fee and registration fee waived for those who signed up directly with us during promotional period. Promotion ends 31 December 2020.
Price Per Subject : S$975/= for 13 lessons of 3 hours per lesson.
One off registration fee: S$125/=
Duration: 3 months, 13 Lessons.
Class Commencement Date:
1. March 16 2020 (Monday) 6.30pm to 9.30pm. All lessons will be every Monday 6.30pm to 9.30pm
2. July 4 2020 (Saturday) 9am to 12 noon. All lessons will be every Saturday 9am to 12 noon.
1. 135 Jurong Gateway Road, Singapore 600135. (Near Jurong East MRT)
2. 1 Scotts Road, Shaw Centre, Singapore 228208. (Near Orchard MRT)
3. 261 Waterloo Street, Singapore 180261. (near Bugis MRT , near Bras Brasah MRT)
4. 16 Arumugan Road, LTC Building Block D, Singapore 409961. (Near Macpherson MRT)
5. 18 Jalan Masjid, Singapore 418944. (Near Kembangan MRT)
Express class : 3 times a week, to complete syllabus within One (1) month and be ready for exam! Price Per Subject: S$75 x 13 lessons = S$975/=.
If the lesson/s is cancelled by us due to unforseen circumstances, we will give full refund for the lesson/s cancelled.
If the lesson/s is cancelled by our students, there will be no cash refund but we will allow 50% of the lesson/s fee to be converted into credit for our other educational services such as one-to-one tuition.
1. Small group of maximum 4 pax
2. Virtually 100% pass rate. For students whom have subscribed for the full 13 lessons per subject, in the very unlikely event that you failed, you will be entitled to 5 lessons of one to one coaching by Sue Kam at 2 hours per lesson, at no extra charge. However, those who are absent or did not attended any lesson in full will not be entitled to this privilege.
3. Lessons schedule will be fixed in advance.
For group classes, students need to have some prior accounting knowledge such as;
Studied for Principles of Accounts at GCE N, O or A Level or
Have practical accounting work experiences, or
Other form of accounting studies such as self learning, LCCI or others, or
Have other practical accounting experiences such as own business.
Those whom are interested, please call/SMS 96323790 or register below.
Students also need to Purchase the Following :
1. 3 sets CBE (computer based Examination) questions from MyACCA Portal at approximately S$27/=.
2. Course materials at S$50/= per set (Special Price for our Students)
Our students will be added to our Whatsapps group chat (your phone number will be visible to other students) and our course materials will be shared with our students on Google Drive. Students must adhere to our instructions before commencement of the course and during the ongoing of the course. Student's mobile number, email addresses and other information such as profile names and pictures will be visible to other fellow students and students are taken to agree to this. Students are not allowed to share information on this Whatsapps group and Google Drive with any other person outside of this group.
Free Value Add
We will provide the following value added explanations in addition to our Lessons:
More about ACCA / FIA
More about Sue Kam Accounting Pte. Ltd. , our course delivery and why we are different
How to register as ACCA /FIA student and register for exam
Exam strategy and preparation for our course
Sign up Course Now! Click Link below: